The NCR Planning Board is providing financial assistance to State Govts / implementing agencies, out of a revolving fund viz. NCRPB Fund, set up under the section 22 (1) of the NCRPB Act, 1985. This fund is sourced with following :
- Annual Plan Contribution from the Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. Of India;
- Annual Contribution to NCRPB Fund from GNCT of Delhi;
- Repayment of earlier loans;
- Interest income on loans and other internal accruals;
- Other sources such as market borrowings, loan from multilateral / bilateral agencies i.e. ADB, KfW, World Bank.
Please click here to view NCRPB’s Resources.